Analyze your data – whether collected during training or elsewhere – to improve training success, optimize operations and be ahead of your competition.
- Data is a strategic resource to generate valuable insights
- Growing volume of data and new analysis needs require a professional data management
- Manual data analysis is not feasible anymore
- Aditerna FOX TWO provides automated analysis of simulation and training data
- Benefit from consistent trainee performance evaluation and smart training recommendations
- Leverage our integrated data portfolio management capabilities for efficient use of your data
- FOX TWO ingests various types of training data, including text-based, audio and video files
- FOX TWO scales from individual training to large exercises and is designed to operate on very large volumes of training data
- FOX TWO stores original training data for analysis improvements and traceability
- FOX TWO accommodates automatic download, transfer, and analysis of raw training data from simulators, distributed training centers, live ranges and aircraft
- Performance metrics are calculated automatically, thereby enabling tracking of an individual’s performance over time
- Recommendations of training scenarios are tailored to the individual trainee to minimize training time and maximize skill proficiency
- FOX TWO integrates seamlessly into current training programs
Intelligent solutions for managing complex environments
Get power-tools for efficient preparation, execution and analysis of simulation environments and training data.
M&S resources like models, scenarios, exercises and many more are high-value assets. Benefit from professional management of these critical resources. The Aditerna power-tools provide all functionalities to maximize resource utilization and simplify re-use.